Manager: Dave Richmond
Contact number: 07896 186390
Assistant coach: Steve Beech
We offer quality training sessions encouraging all children to develop their footballing and social skills, in a fun first atmosphere.
At Under 15s we play matches in the Harrogate & District Junior League Division 1.
- We welcome all Year 10 boys to join our sessions (birth dates 01.09.2001 - 31.08.2002), and we are fortunate to have a group of friendly, welcoming but lively boys!
- We train Saturdays at 10:00am - 11:30am at Grange Park and Tuesdays from 6:00pm - 7:00pm at Wetherby High School all weather pitch.
- In addition to Dave and Steve the under 15s also benefit from the assistance of Jim O'Connor and Simon Booth who are all qualified and experienced coaches.
- Matches are played mainly on Sundays starting at 10:00 and generally between September and March.
- Whilst seeking to be competitive we try to ensure that during the season most of the boys get a chance to play in the Sunday team. For those boys who are not featuring regularly in the Sunday side we intend to organise a series of matches with other teams from the HDJFC league and further afield.
To run the team successfully we are reliant on the assistance of the children's parents and others. If you are interested in helping the team in any way, please speak to Dave.
The team is grateful for the assistance of our sponsors. We are lucky to have the continuing help of ICC, who provide nationwide I.T. solutions and support services from their base in Wetherby. For 2016-17 ICC have provided a new playing kit for the team.
In 2015-16 we were also assisted by ICC and Boston Spa Central Garage, who jointly sponsored our cold weather training jackets. Boston Spa Central Garage has for many years provided excellent car repair, maintenance and forecourt services to the local community.
If you are interested in sponsoring the team please get in touch with Dave.
Under 15s are sponsored by ICC and Boston Spa Central Garage (tel 01937 842283).